A Head Chef is required in the North West of England for this Michelin Star establishment.
They are looking for a passionate and talented Head Chef who ideally has a Michelin Star background or a pedigree 3AA Rosette background who is looking for a challenging and exciting role.
They are looking for someone who oozes passion, someone who is dynamic, inspires and leads their team in a calm manner, and somebody looking for an opportunity where they can continue and build upon the restaurants already considerable achievements.
You will have access to excellent local and regional produce as well as beautiful surroundings, abundant with natural ingredients, so keenness and interest in foraging is an ideal attribute.
You will be able to design your own menus celebrating these ingredients, showcasing your skills and passion. They offer tasting menus with matching wines along with an A La Carte dinner menu.
The ideal candidate will be either an already established Head Chef, or a Sous Chef ready to take a step up to a new challenge and win their own accolades.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Possess excellent man management and kitchen management skills
- Be a creative and talented chef who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a new challenge in an exciting restaurant, then this could be the role for you!