An excellent opportunity has arisen in the centre of Manchester for this exciting new fine dining restaurant that will focus on high end fine dining, excellent ingredients and intricate techniques.
The property is opening in a fantastic part of the city where there is lots of going on.
Inspired by both European and Asian flavours but prepared and presented using classical techniques, the menu is eclectic and exciting and coupled with the brand-new interior, will provide a beautiful dining experience.
With a brand-new kitchen installed, you will be working in a high spec environment; able to make the most of the fantastic produce at your fingertips.
The Chef Patron is renowned in the Manchester area and will be pushing for accolades including multiple AA Rosettes and a Michelin Star.
He is looking for someone with a strong background in high standard kitchens, and someone looking to collaborate to create a fantastic dining experience for guests.
The role would also suit a Sous Chef with a similar high-level background looking to challenge themselves in a step up.
As Head Chef you will:
- Manage a team and your kitchen to ensure this establishment is run to the correct standard
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen
- Ensure that ongoing training is offered to each of the brigade
- Utilise your kitchen management skills to ensure this operation is run efficiently and in line with budget and GP
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards
If you are a Head Chef looking for a new challenge or a Sous Chef looking for their first step up into an exciting Head Chef role, this could be perfect for you!