An exciting opportunity has arisen in the heart of Manchester for this fantastic restaurant and bar that focuses on fresh produce to create an eclectic menu.
This independent establishment is set in a vibrant and popular part of the city centre, where there is lots going on, and the restaurant matches the trendy vibe of the area.
They offer a casual and friendly service, serving around 200 covers a day, whilst upholding excellent standards.
The menu is inspired by cuisines around the world and focuses on the best produce put together well the minimum fuss.
They are looking for a proven Head Chef to take the helm here and lead the stable and established kitchen team to continue in creating great food.
The ideal chef will be someone who has a background in similar style restaurants, is able to manage to transition from brunch menu to dinner service and someone who can bring great ideas and collaborate with the owner as you work together to drive the business forward.
As Head Chef you will:
- Manage a team and your kitchen to ensure this establishment is run to the correct standard and maintains their excellent reputation
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of this busy kitchen
- Ensure that ongoing training is offered to each of the brigade
- Utilise your kitchen management skills to ensure this operation is run efficiently and in line with budget and GP
- Be a creative and talented chef with exceptionally high standards
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a new challenge in an exciting and rewarding role, this could be the role for you!