A Head Chef is required in Liverpool for this multi award winning restaurant.
All produce is sourced from the best suppliers and put together to create a rustic menu where everything is made completely from scratch from a high spec kitchen.
They are looking for a Head Chef with a high-level background and someone who is looking for a role where you can show off your culinary techniques.
The role could also suit a Sous Chef who is ready for a step up into their first Head Chef position.
The restaurant serves around 120 covers per service and the menu is put together using the very best of seasonal produce.
There is also an ambient cocktail bar area for customers to relax before their meal and enjoy drinks and to soak up the contemporary and lavish atmosphere.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Possess excellent man management and kitchen management skills
- Be a creative and talented chef who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a new challenge in an exciting restaurant, then this could be the role for you!