A Head Chef is required in Fylde, Lancashire for this excellent Mediterranean restaurant.
All produce is sourced from the best suppliers and put together to create a rustic menu where everything is made completely from scratch from a high spec kitchen.
This is an exciting time for the company, having recently revamped the restaurant, with excellent equipment in the kitchen and a beautifully designed dining area at the front.
The company can offer excellent progression within the group, so the role would suit someone energetic, passionate, and ready to take their career to the next level.
The role could also suit a Sous Chef who is ready for a step up into their first Head Chef position.
They are looking to make this a destination restaurant so you will be joining at the perfect time to really be able to put your stamp on the restaurant.
You will ideally have a background running a Mediterranean restaurant kitchen, or strong experience within one, as emphasis here will be on great Mediterranean cuisine.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Possess excellent man management and kitchen management skills
- Be a creative and talented chef who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a new challenge in an exciting restaurant, then this could be the role for you!