A Head Chef is required in Kent for this stunning luxury property set within jaw dropping Kent countryside and close to the beautiful coastline.
They are looking for someone with a high-level background and someone who can assist in leading a kitchen to produce excellent modern British cuisine.
The owners of this unique property are passionate about their service and are looking for a Head Chef who shares their ethos regarding beautiful fresh and local produce, which can be found on their doorstep in abundance.
The hotel is home to stunning, individually designed bedrooms, a beautiful a la carte restaurant and, due to its gorgeous location, is popular with weddings and private functions.
The restaurant only caters to residents serving covers up to 30, and the role offers great hours.
They could also consider an experienced Senior Sous Chef looking for their first step up into a Head Chef position.
As Head Chef you will:
- Have a background within fresh food kitchens
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Be managing and motivating your team
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered
- Provide solid man management and kitchen management
- Have the passion and ability to maintain a high standard
If you are a passionate Head Chef looking for a new and rewarding challenge, or a Senior Sous Chef looking for their next step up, then this could be the role for you.
Temporary accommodation can be provided if required.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 07011