A Head Chef is required for this beautiful boutique hotel situated within a charming town in the county of Gloucestershire.
The hotel is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires, creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
There is a fresh food, a la carte restaurant on site, and the hotel is also popular with weddings and functions due to its warm, romantic feel.
They are looking for a Head Chef who has a background in similar properties, and who is able to run a kitchen that caters for both restaurants and events; as such experience in both is a requirement for the role.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Possess excellent man management and kitchen management skills
- Be a creative and talented chef who can lead their team by example and inspire them
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you!