A Head Chef required for this award-winning gastro pub set in a lovely part of Essex.
They are looking for a Head Chef with experience of working within a professional kitchen who is creative and passionate in their cooking.
You will have worked with fresh food and be looking to move to a kitchen which is extremely well equipped.
This extremely busy restaurant will offer a fast-paced environment for you to thrive in.
They serve food all day, including a Sunday lunch offering, and source all their produce locally from the finest suppliers.
There is a team of talented chefs in place, but they are now looking for a Head Chef to join and lead the professional brigade.
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have a strong understanding of costs, profit margins and payroll
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine and the right candidate will ideally be experienced in good fresh food and fine dining kitchens
If you are a talented and passionate chef looking for an exciting new role, then apply now.
The role would suit a Sous Chef looking for their first step up to a Head Chef role.