A Head Chef is required for this award-winning food led pub in a lovely town within Surrey.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
There is a professional brigade of 6 in a modern and spacious kitchen.
They are looking for a new Head Chef to join, motivate and lead the team.
As Head Chef you will:
- Have a background within fresh food pub kitchens
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Be managing and motivating your team
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered
- Provide solid man management and kitchen management
- Have the passion and ability to maintain a high standard
If you are looking for your next challenge as Head Chef and are looking for an exciting opportunity, then apply now!