A Head Chef is required in Cumbria for this beautiful bistro style restaurant that celebrates the best of Cumbria; offering an excellent salary plus private accommodation.
They are looking for a Head Chef who ideally has an AA Rosette background and who has the ability to lead a kitchen to produce British cuisine done well.
The property is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and tourists from further afield, who come to enjoy a charming establishment, as well as the relaxed atmosphere while enjoying stunning modern British dishes on an a la carte menu.
- Free parking
- Company discounts
- Bonuses on top of competitive salary
- Free staff meals
- Private accommodation in the form of your own flat
As Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing and ensuring high standards within all kitchens
- Be managing and motivating professional brigades, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Head Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain a high standard of food
If you are a proven Head Chef looking for new challenges within a rewarding environment, this could be the role for you!