A Head Chef and Pub Manager couple is required for this food led pub in a lovely town within Devon.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
There is a professional brigade of 6 in a modern and spacious kitchen.
They are looking for a new Head Chef to join and motivate and lead the team.
- Have a background within fresh food pub kitchens
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a professional kitchen and will have a background in running high-level establishments
- Be managing and motivating your team
- Ensure that ongoing training and development is offered
- Provide solid man management and kitchen management
- Have the passion and ability to maintain a high standard
They are also looking for a friendly and passionate Manager to lead the front of house team.
- Primarily be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the pub
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment of a similar standard
- Be responsible for staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
They can also consider individuals for each role, so if you are a Head Chef or Manager, or are a couple who are looking for these positions, then please apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.
Reference ID: 03920