A talented Guest Services Manager is required for this beautiful country house hotel with a 2AA Rosettes award winning restaurant.
This stunning Hotel is situated within a beautiful area of West Sussex and has a quintessentially British feel, a cosy family atmosphere throughout the establishment and offers a very personal approach to customer service.
They are therefore looking for a Guest Services Manager with a friendly persona who can build an excellent rapport with the guests whilst offering the very best customer service which is required within a high-level establishment such as this.
Within this role you will:
- Be involved with the management and all day-to-day guest services duties and will be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running reception desk at all times
- Be dealing with guest queries and requests efficiently and ensuring this is carried out through your team
- Provide first class customer service
- Be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Be a good team player, as well as able to work on your own initiative when necessary and have strong management and leadership skills
If you are a friendly and outgoing individual who enjoys providing excellent guest service, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role then this could be your ideal opportunity.