A General Manager is required in Cumbria for this charming and award-winning gastro inn.
Set in a picturesque town, the inn is beautifully designed, and offers a relaxing environment where old meets new, and houses 10 individually decorated bedrooms.
This historic inn is full of character and offers exquisite dining within relaxed and cosy surroundings.
While the exterior exudes all the charm of a traditional pub, the interior has been transformed into a modern eatery, with bright white walls and large windows that beautifully luminate the airy dining room.
They also have a cosy bar area with low ceilings and open fire, perfect for a winters evening.
As General Manager you will:
- Have experience of working within a similar position within a high-quality restaurant or hotel which is to a high standard
- Oversee the running of the food and beverage department therefore a strong background within the food and beverage operation is essential
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
If you’re a talented General Manager looking for an exciting new role within a friendly environment, where your skills will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits, then apply now.