A Food and Beverage Supervisor is required for this quaint country pub situated within a charming town in the beautiful county of Suffolk.
The historic pub has an award-winning 2AA Rosette restaurant and is traditionally designed with cosy soft furnishings and roaring fires which creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for all guests.
The Head Chef has created an excellent a la carte menu brimming with classic British dishes with a modern twist.
They also host numerous events including weddings and private functions.
They are now looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to complete the front of house team.
As Food and Beverage Supervisor you will:
- Be assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in the running of the food and beverage department
- Be involved in all areas of the hotel as needed
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
The gastro inn has an excellent reputation and can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
Staff accommodation is available.