A Food and Beverage Supervisor / Duty Manager is required for this beautiful country house hotel set within idyllic and picturesque countryside of Worcestershire.
The hotel oozes luxury and charm and is a mixture of rustic and traditional rolled into one.
The restaurant holds 2AA Rosettes for their cuisine and boasts an exquisite menu inspired by European cuisine.
The establishment is now looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor / Duty Manager with a background in a similar environment.
As Food and Beverage Supervisor / Duty Manager you will:
- Be assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in the running of the food and beverage department
- Be involved in all areas of the hotel as needed
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Food and Beverage Supervisor / Duty Manager to join in the success of this fantastic hotel, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.