A Food and Beverage Manager is required for this charming hotel situated within a quaint town in the beautiful county of Suffolk.
The hotel has 30 individually designed bedrooms and houses its own fine dining restaurants as well as a bar and lounge for less formal dining.
The interior is fashioned in a traditional manner, providing a welcoming and cosy place to stay and dine.
The hotel is also popular with functions and events and provides excellent facilities for these.
As Food and Beverage Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that their guest’s expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day to day management of the Food and Beverage department
- Have a strong Food and Beverage background and will ideally have experience of working within a luxury hotel
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge within a luxury hotel then apply now.