A Food and Beverage Manager / Operations Manager is required in County Durham for this beautiful luxury country house hotel.
Along with over 50 beautifully and individually designed bedrooms, the hotel is also home to a fine dining restaurant that offers classic British dishes using fresh local produce.
There is also a more casual dining area, that serves breakfast and dinner for guests, whether for business meetings or family meals.
The hotel is also popular with weddings and private functions, and the beautifully kept gardens provide the perfect setting for romantic and family events.
They are now on the search for a Food and Beverage Manager with strong experience in a similar role and environment, and someone who can motivate and inspire their team.
As Food and Beverage Manager / Operations Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that their guest’s expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day to day management of the Food and Beverage department
- Report directly to the General Manager and deputise in their absence
- Have a strong Food and Beverage background and will ideally have experience of working within a luxury hotel
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager / Operations Manager, looking for your next challenge within a luxury hotel, then apply now.