A Food and Beverage Manager is required for this beautiful located in the heart of Northamptonshire.
This hotel is home to a casual fine dining restaurant that is beautifully adorned and creates a luxury environment for guests to dine in.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
The hotel provides excellent facilities for weddings and private functions and also offers a bar and lounge area.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Manager to join the department and ensure it runs to an extremely high standard.
As Food and Beverage Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that their guest’s expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day to day management of the Food and Beverage department
- Have a strong Food and Beverage background and will ideally have experience of working within a luxury hotel
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge within a luxury hotel then apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.