A Food and Beverage Manager is required for this stunning country house hotel in a lovely area of Gloucestershire.
The hotel has 80 bedrooms and a fine dining restaurant with an a la carte menu that is modern British in design and changes with the seasons.
The hotel has an excellent reputation and is very busy with both repeat business and visitors to the area.
It is also a popular wedding destination due to its picturesque surroundings.
As Food and Beverage Manager you will:
- Be uncompromising where standards are concerned
- Have a proven track record of success in Food and Beverage Manager role within a quality driven hotel
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout the hotel and that their guest’s expectations are exceeded
- Be responsible for ensuring the day to day management of the Food and Beverage department
- Have a strong Food and Beverage background and will ideally have experience of working within a luxury hotel
If you’re a dedicated Food and Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge within a luxury hotel then apply now.
Staff accommodation is available should this be required.