An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and talented Duty Manager to join this stunning award-winning restaurant located in the beautiful county of Oxfordshire.
The hotel been recognised time and time again for its commitment toward achieving the highest levels of cuisine and customer service, and they are currently seeking a Duty Manager who can assist them in maintaining this success and who can take them to the next level as they push for further goals.
The hotel features a modern relaxed bistro bar area and an award winning fine dining restaurant which also offers guests the option of private dining.
The role also offers the chance to carry out straight shifts meaning you will be able to work within an outstanding environment, while still maintaining a good work life balance.
As a Duty Manager you will:
- Have experience of working within a similar position within a high-quality restaurant or hotel which is to a high standard
- Fully responsible for assisting the General Manager in overseeing the smooth running of the hotel
- Help to oversee the running of the food and beverage department therefore a strong background within the food and beverage operation is essential
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
If you’re a talented Duty Manager looking for an exciting new role within a friendly environment, then apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.