An Executive Head Chef is required in West Yorkshire for this gorgeous luxury property set within its own beautiful grounds.
They are looking for an Executive Head Chef with a high-level background and someone who can lead their kitchen team to produce excellent food.
The stunning property offers fantastic facilities for all manner of events, functions and parties and has exceptional and modern facilities, allowing you to get the most out of your team.
There is an on site restaurant open during the day time and they have exclusive use of the property which is mostly at weekends which means that the hours are excellent.
There is also an invitation only private members club, so you will be providing food to high profile clientele.
You will be inspired to lead from here, catering for all events, and no two days will be the same; and you will be given full autonomy over the menus, allowing you to be as creative as you can be, in order to provide the most spectacular service for guests.
An excellent salary is on offer to the ideal candidate who will be suitably rewarded for their excellent abilities.
In addition to all of this, most of your role will involve daytime hours, allowing you to maintain a great work life balance while still fulfilling your passion.
As Executive Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Head Chef / Executive Head Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have a background in hotels, including catering for large numbers
- Have strong experience of managing a large team
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
If you are a proven Executive Head Chef looking for new challenges and a very rewarding role, then please apply now.