An Executive Head Chef is required for this stunning luxury property set within a beautiful area of Hampshire.
They are looking for an Executive Head Chef with a fresh food background and someone who has the ability to lead a kitchen to produce high level cuisine.
The hotel is well renowned in the area, popular with local residents and tourists from further afield, who come to enjoy a charming establishment, as well as the 1AA Rosette restaurant that serves stunning modern British dishes on an a la carte menu.
Popular with weddings and private functions, the hotel can cater for up to 300 guests and so need somebody with a strong banqueting background.
The Restaurant itself is cosy and welcoming for both regular customers and customers coming from further afield.
As Executive Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade of 15 Chefs, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Head Chef / Executive Head Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have a background in hotels, including catering for large numbers
- Have strong experience of managing a large team
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
If you are a proven Executive Head Chef looking for new challenges within a rewarding environment, this could be the role for you!