An Executive Chef is required for this renowned and growing multi-outlet operation based in the North West of England.
This company can offer excellent prospects for the ideal candidate, who will be experienced in running multiple outlets with all food developed and prepared from their central kitchen.
The company has evolved over recent years to provide a variety of services to meet changing demands within the industry and they are looking for an Executive Chef to take control of the food side of the business.
They currently have several sites across the region with an expansion plan to open more sites over the coming years and they need somebody who is focused, highly motivated and wanting a role where they can be truly rewarded by being involved in the growth of a successful and expanding company that have massive and exciting plans.
You will be an innovative and hands-on Chef able to lead by example, bring ideas to the table and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have experience
They require someone with experience of handling large numbers and managing large teams, while still maintaining focus on meeting the exceptional standards of the company.
As Executive Chef you will:
- Possess substantial experience in running the food service within a multi-outlet operation
- Have experience of working with corporate and events catering as well as being comfortable working with events both large and small
- Possess experience working in and leading production kitchens so you are able to get the most out of your team
- Oversee the entire food operation
- Be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have a background in catering for large numbers
- Be comfortable with and possess an in depth understanding of compliance and legislation
- Have strong experience of managing a large team
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
If you are a proven Executive Chef looking for new challenges within a rewarding environment, this could be the role for you!