An Events Manager is required for this food led country inn set in a lovely town in Cheshire.
The country inn has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They also have an adjoining functions space, and are able to cater for all manner of conferences, professional events and private functions such as weddings for up to 150 people.
As Events Manager you will:
- Be responsible for organising all manner of meetings, conferences and events
- Be required to ensure that all guest expectations have been met during their meeting or event and providing amazing hospitality to their guests
- Be expected to communicate with all departments and manage the events team ensuring all standards are met with excellent attention to detail
- Be confident, passionate and possess strong communication skills
- Be well organised, passionate and be an excellent communicator
- Have experience of managing events within a similar style and size of property with a good knowledge of food and wine
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, that can offer further development and opportunities, then apply now.