An Events Executive / Events Manager is required in Merseyside for this stunning country house.
This renowned country estate offers an array of culinary options, and due to its picturesque location, is extremely popular with functions and events such as weddings.
The property is lavishly decorated and has lots of original features keeping hold of its historic charm.
The estate houses elegant conference and banqueting facilities and is a firm favourite with weddings due to its worldly allure and stunning surroundings, that come together to create a beautiful and rewarding place to work.
The company offers excellent benefits to their employees in exchange for their hard work and skills, such as a generous holidays package, including bank holidays.
As Events Executive / Events Manager you will:
- Be responsible for organising all manner of meetings, conferences and events at the hotel
- Be required to ensure that all guest expectations have been met during their meeting or event and providing amazing hospitality to their guests
- Be expected to communicate with all departments and manage the events team ensuring all standards are met with excellent attention to detail
- Be confident, passionate and possess strong communication skills
- Be well organised, passionate and be an excellent communicator
- Have experience of managing events within a similar style and size of property
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge within a luxury hotel then apply now.