A unique role for an Events Director has arisen for this renowned events space in the wonderful city of Liverpool.
This company can offer excellent prospects for the ideal candidate, who will be experienced in running a corporate venue and will look after the whole operation and working very closely with the MD in this expanding company.
They cater for events for up to 200 in a unique space, mainly corporate functions however they can also cater for upmarket, large scale weddings all of which are catered for, to the very highest of standards.
As such they require someone with experience of handling large numbers and managing large teams within a high profile setting with a strong emphasis on maintaining focus on meeting exceptional standards of the company and helping to grow and build their already excellent reputation.
There is an excellent infrastructure within the company which will enable the Events Director make the venue the best it can be and take it to the next level.
You therefore must be highly driven, have the ability to take on large amounts of responsibility, be massively passionate about what you do, fully committed and be ready to take on an integral and important role within this growing company.
Events Director duties:
- Monitor the progress of the planning and execution of each task that has to do with the event
- Serve as a link between the event and external bodies
- Provide recruitment and training/coaching for the organizing committee for the purpose of an event
- Development of general event management policies
- Supervision of the production process of an event
- Make sure that staff and work personnel at the event adhere to the management policies in place
- Possess excellent communication skills, interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrate good leadership qualities at all times
- Possess good organisational, analytical, and coordinating abilities
- Be able to work with your team and possess excellent problem-solving abilities
This is a hugely rewarding role offering amazing career opportunities within an expanding company who have exciting plans where they will encourage a Director to be part of.