An Events Coordinator is required for this lovely hotel located on the beautiful island of Guernsey.
This delightful hotel is set in a beautiful location close to the sea with amazing views of the coast.
It is home to an award-winning restaurant, excellent facilities for conferences and is popular with weddings and events due to its picturesque location.
The hotel is currently seeking a dedicated and friendly Events Coordinator with a background in luxury hotels to join their friendly team and assist them in achieving further success within the department.
As Events Coordinator, you will:
- Be joining the team to actively convert sales and events enquiries into confirmed sales, develop future and repeat business and contribute to the profitability to the company
- Be required to run events on the day, ensuring everything runs smoothly and your clients enjoy the perfect day with the hotel
- Pro-actively identify customer needs and provide solutions to match them
- Effectively communicate with clients throughout the booking process to ensure full understanding and management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities
- Liaise with other hotel departments about client requirements
- Agree prices with suppliers such as florists and venue dressers
- Ensure marketing promotions run at the right time
- Assist with social media requests and promotions
- Be working in a busy environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
Staff accommodation is available.