A Duty Manager is required for this charming hotel situated within a quaint town in the beautiful county of Suffolk.
The hotel has 30 individually designed bedrooms and houses its own fine dining restaurants as well as a bar and lounge for less formal dining.
The interior is fashioned in a traditional manner, providing a welcoming and cosy place to stay and dine.
The hotel is also popular with functions and events and provides excellent facilities for these.
As Duty Manager you will:
- Be assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in the running of the food and beverage department
- Be involved in all areas of the hotel as needed
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Be fully responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant, staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Duty Manager to join in the success of this fantastic hotel, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.