A Duty Manager is required for this beautiful country house hotel set within idyllic and picturesque countryside in Cumbria.
The hotel oozes luxury and charm and is a mixture of rustic and traditional rolled into one.
The restaurant holds 3AA Rosettes for their cuisine and boasts an exquisite tasting menu and a la carte brimming with mouth-watering modern British dishes.
The front of house team is friendly, professional and dedicated to providing exceptional service in an elite environment.
They are looking for someone like-minded to join their talented team.
As Duty Manager you will:
- Be involved in all areas of the hotel as needed
- Have a friendly yet professional persona and you must have experience of working with an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join in the success of this fantastic hotel, should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 06991