An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Duty Manager / Assistant Manager to join this luxury 5 Star hotel with an award winning restaurant as well as a stylish bar and lounge area.
Located in a beautiful area of Scotland, this hotel also provides facilities for meetings, conferences and other events.
The restaurant can serve up to 60 covers within the fine dining restaurant with sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus focusing on local high-end produce.
They are looking for a Duty Manager / Assistant Manager to join the fantastic front of house team.
As Duty Manager / Assistant Manager you will:
- Have experience of working within a similar position within a high-quality restaurant or hotel which is to a high standard
- Fully responsible for assisting the Assistant General Manager and General Manager in overseeing the smooth running of the hotel
- Help to oversee the running of the food and beverage department therefore a strong background within the food and beverage operation is essential
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
If you’re a talented Duty Manager / Assistant Manager looking for an exciting new role within a friendly environment, then apply now.
Temporary accommodation is available if required.