A Deputy General Manager is required for this lovely hotel located on the beautiful island of Guernsey.
This delightful hotel is set in a beautiful location close to the sea with amazing views of the coast.
It is home to an award-winning restaurant, excellent facilities for conferences and is popular with weddings and events due to its picturesque location.
They are looking for a Deputy General Manager to join the team at this beautiful hotel, assisting in the smooth running of the hotel and helping to ensure all departments are functioning to the highest of standards.
As Deputy General Manager you will:
- Be fully responsible for assisting the General Manager in overseeing the smooth running of the hotel
- Run the hotel in the General Manager’s absence
- Help to oversee the running of the reception department therefore strong experience within this area is essential
- Help to run events when required
- Ensure all other departments are running smoothly
- Ensure staff are working to exceptionally high standards at all times
- Have a professional approach with a friendly personality and be standards driven
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the team
If you’re a talented Deputy General Manager looking for an exciting new role within a friendly environment, then apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.