A Deputy General Manager is required for this charming gastro inn located in a beautiful area of Derbyshire.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set close to a charming town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
As Deputy General Manager you will:
- Primarily be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the pub
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment of a similar standard
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Be responsible for staff management and training along with ordering and stock control
- Be required to cover other areas of the establishment to ensure the high standards are maintained throughout
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Deputy General Manager to join in the success of this fantastic restaurant; should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.