A Deputy General Manager is required for this beautiful country house hotel set within the idyllic and picturesque county of Cumbria.
The hotel oozes luxury and charm and is a beautiful meeting of modern and traditional.
The restaurant holds 1AA Rosettes for their cuisine and boasts an exquisite menu inspired by the finest European cuisine.
The establishment is now looking for a Deputy General Manager who can inspire their team and help lead this renowned establishment on to further accolades.
- Company discounts
- Uniform provided
- Staff meals
- Service rewards
- Excellent career progression
- Working in a beautiful location
As Deputy General Manager you will:
- Report directly to the General Manager and be responsible for running the hotel on a day to day basis
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times by offering a friendly, efficient, informal yet highly professional service
- Provide training and guidance to staff to ensure the level of service is continued throughout
- Be an enthusiastic individual who aspires to be the best and can offer a warm and friendly welcome to all customers to make their visit to this establishment the best it can be
If you are a Deputy General Manager who is friendly and approachable and is dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this beautiful establishment, then apply now.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 07503