A Conference and Events Manager is required for this luxury hotel located in Derbyshire.
This fine establishment has won numerous prestigious awards for its commitment to achieving the highest standards of both cuisine and service.
As well as an award-winning restaurant, that serves a mouth-watering array of menus including a seasonal lunch menu and a la carte dinner menus, the hotel is also home to excellent conference and events facilities, and is extremely popular with private functions such as weddings.
As Conference & Events Manager you will:
- Be overseeing all operations within the department
- Be responsible for staff recruitment and training
- Run multiple weddings and conferences throughout the day while working hard to improve standards.
- Have a positive can-do attitude, in order to ensure the guests needs and expectations are fully met
- Also pro-actively identify customer needs and provide solutions to match them
- Effectively communicate with clients throughout the booking process to ensure full understanding and management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities
You must have experience in Events, ideally in a Hotel/Conference environment and in return for your dedication and hard work the hotel offers a good salary, and a beautiful place to work.
If you are experienced, dedicated and looking for a new challenge then apply now.