A Commis Sommelier and Assistant Head Sommelier are required in South Wales for this beautiful hotel set jaw-dropping countryside with a 3AA Rosettes restaurant.
The hotel has all the original charm and features of the historic building with open fires, cosy lounges and stunning scenery surrounding the area.
The Head Chef is dedicated to flaunting the exceptional produce that can be found in the local area, and the sumptuous a la carte and tasting menus perfectly reflect this.
The 3AA Rosettes fine dining restaurant is beautifully designed and offers a luxurious environment for guests to enjoy outstanding cuisine, in a modern style while still maintaining the traditional appeal that the hotel boasts.
This outstanding establishment is now looking for a Commis Sommelier and Assistant Head Sommelier to join their talented and friendly front of house team.
As Commis Sommelier you will:
- Be both professional and highly organised
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player, while also being willing to learn and further develop your skills
- Gain knowledge of the fantastic menus
- Be someone with strong restaurant experience who is passionate about wine would be the ideal candidate
- Ongoing wine training will be provided
As Assistant Head Sommelier you will:
- Be responsible for helping and developing the wine service in the whole restaurant
- Offer a full wine service to guests
- Have a thorough knowledge of all menu and wine list offerings
- Have the ability to advise each guest on certain wines and offer food and wine combinations
- Manage a team of more junior sommeliers.
This role would suit both a Commis Sommelier or Junior Sommelier. It would also suit an Assistant Head Sommelier, looking to work in an elite and rewarding environment. If you are looking for a new role apply now!