A Chef de Partie required for this Magnificent hotel with roaring fires, delicious modern cuisine and sumptuous bedrooms sumptuously decorated in an old English style.
The hotel is situated close to Ross on Wye in Herefordshire and for a Sous Chef they can offer live in accommodation.
They are looking for a Chef de Partie who is passionate about food and someone who wants to work within a high-level kitchen who are pushing for further accolades.
The chefs have created a mouth-watering modern menu with a classical twist, combining the very best of fresh, locally-sourced produce.
Within the hotel there is a 60 Cover fine dining restaurant which has a classical elegance with an intimate ambience with courteous and attentive service and palate tingling wines, delivered in the most beautiful surroundings.
There is also a bar and lounge areas which offers a less intricate menu.
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be a passionate, talented and hard-working
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout
- Be working towards obtaining the highest accolades for this elite establishment
- This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Chef de Partie to join a strong brigade in a high-level kitchen
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.
Staff accommodation is available should this be required.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 01392