A Chef de Partie is required in Cornwall for this excellent restaurant set in a stunning location on the Cornish coast.
This beautiful and unique property is looking for a talented individual who is passionate about their trade and looking to progress their career under the tutelage of a brilliant Head Chef.
The Head Chef is a talented and renowned name who leads their brigade in a calm manner, passing on their expertise, while their team get the most out of working in this excellent kitchen.
The produce in the area is second to none so you will be working with exceptional ingredients and putting together mouth-watering modern British dishes.
- Excellent salary plus tips
- Staff discounts
- 4 day week
- 3 days off over Christmas
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be a passionate, talented and hardworking chef
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout
If you are a Chef de Partie wanting to work within a professional environment where you can learn the best kitchen techniques and skills, then apply now!
Staff accommodation is available.