A Chef de Partie is required in Buckinghamshire for this beautiful boutique hotel.
This stunning and historic property is set within its own beautiful grounds and is home to a 2AA Rosettes restaurant.
The restaurant is beautifully designed, and the kitchen is manned by an extremely dedicated and talented brigade and provides the best platform for the right candidate to really come into their own.
The Head Chef has an excellent background and is passionate about the use of excellent, local produce in the creation of modern British dishes.
- Great work life balance
- Reduced cost gym membership
- Relocation allowance
- Staff discounts
- Training and development schemes
- Pension plan
- Attractive annual leave starting at 33 days
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be expected to work on all sections of the kitchen
- Have a great attitude and willingness to learn new skills
- Have solid experience of working in a high-quality kitchen, and should be experienced in running your own section
- Be an eager Chef de Partie who is looking to settle into a role where they can develop their culinary techniques and progress within the kitchen
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Chef de Partie to join a strong brigade in a great kitchen.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 07203