A Chef de Partie is required in Cambridgeshire for this fantastic fine dining restaurant that offers delectable seasonal tasting menus.
All their produce is sourced locally from the excellent larder available in the area, and only the finest ingredients are used.
They also have their own kitchen garden meaning you will learn about the rearing and harvesting of the kitchen’s very own produce and allow you to work with the freshest produce.
The recently renovated kitchen is of the highest spec, meaning you will be working in an exceptional environment within a talented brigade.
The Head Chef has a fantastic reputation and is committed to nurturing his talented brigade.
They are now looking for a Chef de Partie to join the team.
As Chef de Partie you will:
- Be responsible for working on all sections of the kitchen as required
- Be responsible for running your own section
- Ensure self-organisation and that all mise en place is completed prior to service
- Be passionate, talented and hardworking
- Have the drive and determination to help ensure consistency is maintained throughout to work towards obtaining the highest accolades for this elite establishment
If you are looking for a challenging Chef de Partie role within a high-level kitchen, that can also give you an amazing opportunity to work in stunning surroundings, then apply now.
If you believe you have the skills and attributes for this challenging role, then please apply now.
- Contact: Sophie Riches
- Reference: 07039