An excellent opportunity has arisen in Gloucestershire for a Catering Manager / Restaurant Manager to run this multi-outlet operation.
A wide variety of dining options are available within this excellent venue, where there is a consistent buzz of customers across the different eateries.
The choices range from casual dining to quick and easy takeaway alternatives; the common theme across all areas is the use of fresh produce and is a real food haven.
The venue attracts a high volume of visitors every day, who are drawn to the fantastic dining choices; meaning no two days are the same and business is always thriving.
The position also offers straight shifts meaning an improved work-life balance.
- Free staff meals on duty
- Staff discounts across the company
- Straight shifts
- Competitive salary
- Career progression within a fantastic company
Responsibilities as Catering Manager / Restaurant Manager:
- Manage the operational standards across the department
- Undertake regular strategic reviews in order to constantly improve the service culture across the operation
- Ensure that service operates efficiently and professionally
- Develop and strengthen key client relationships through monthly operational and financial meetings
- Plan new promotions and initiatives to improve various aspects of the operation Proven experience of running a large hospitality business or business unit
- Possess catering experience and team management in a similar multi-outlet environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills and relationship management experience within the catering industry
- Knowledge of food, food quality requirements and service standards
- Understanding of hospitality procedures and best practice
- Budget management and responsibility; strategic planning and implementation
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding role, where no two days will be the same, then this is the job for you.