A Breakfast Manager is required for this highly acclaimed luxury hotel in a beautiful area of Wiltshire.
This charming hotel offers a world of sophistication and has won a list of awards by offering the best service with a warm and friendly team.
The hotel is home to 40 plus individually decorated bedrooms, designed to a very high standard.
The hotel is looking for a Breakfast Manager with previous experience of working in a high-quality establishment.
Your role will involve working to high standards within the restaurant and helping to run the breakfast service.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Breakfast Manager to join their front of house team and help ensure service is running to an extremely high standard.
- Temporary accommodation can be provided to help with relocation
- Straight shifts and daytime hours, 42 hour contract
- Working within one of the most highly acclaimed properties in the UK
- 2 days off together
As Breakfast Manager you will:
- Be responsible for leading shift at breakfast and lunch as well as afternoon teas
- Have a friendly yet professional persona
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through the front of house team
If you are an enthusiastic Breakfast Manager who is looking for a refreshing and exciting opportunity, then this could be the role for you.
The role would also suit a Restaurant Manager looking for straight and daytime shifts.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 07100