A Bar Manager is required in Suffolk for this beautiful, bespoke country inn.
This beautiful property is situated within a a charming town in Suffolk and offers individually designed bedrooms and has an award-winning restaurant.
The property is designed empathetically with its history in mind, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls, creating a homely and old-world feel.
They are looking for a Bar Manager to lead the bar team; someone who is driven, a good leader and is passionate about excellent service and modern drinks offerings.
You will be someone who understands cocktails as well as wine menus and have a passion for this area of the industry.
As Bar Manager you will:
- Manage the bar within this beautiful establishment where you will be offering a first-class service
- Have previous bar management experience
- Possess a strong knowledge of cocktails
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to your team and ensuring each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
This is a fantastic role which can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
- Contact: Caroline Wright
- Reference: 06397