A Bar Manager is required for this beautiful located in the heart of Northamptonshire.
This hotel is home to a casual fine dining restaurant that is beautifully adorned and creates a luxury environment for guests to dine in.
The a la carte menu serves traditional British cuisine with a delectable twist and the kitchen team are committed to using only the finest local and seasonal produce.
The hotel provides excellent facilities for weddings and private functions and also offers a bar and lounge area.
As Bar Manager you will:
- Manage the bar within this beautiful establishment and offering a first-class service
- You will have previous bar management experience within a high-level establishment
- Have a strong knowledge of cocktails
- Have held a bar management role within a high-level hotel or have a background in high-end bars
- Look after customers and guests within the lounge bar
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to your team and ensuring each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements.
This is a fantastic role which can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
Staff accommodation is available.