A Bar Manager is required in a beautiful area of Wiltshire for this luxury 5 Star hotel.
This charming property offers a world of sophistication and has won a vast array of awards by offering the best service with a warm and friendly team.
The hotel is home to 40 plus individually decorated bedrooms, designed to a very high standard.
The stunning property is set within its own gorgeous grounds and boasts an award-winning Michelin Star fine dining restaurant offering the highest levels of both cuisine and customer service in beautiful surroundings.
The restaurant offers gourmet tasting menus accompanied by palate tingling wine pairings.
There are also stunning bar and lounge areas reminiscent of the hotel’s history, creating a cosy and luxurious atmosphere for guests.
- Staff accommodation is available if required
- Service charge on top of excellent salary
- Career progression within one of the best hotels in the UK
- 30 days annual leave
As Bar Manager you will:
- Manage the bar where you will be offering a first-class service
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to junior team members
- Ensure each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Have a genuine passion for and interest in wines, cocktails and beverages
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
This is a fantastic role for a talented Bar Manager to join an excellent team.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 071111