A Bar Manager is required in Gloucestershire for this stunning boutique hotel.
This beautiful property is situated within beautiful surroundings in the picturesque county of Gloucestershire and is grandly set within its own manicured gardens.
The hotel offers individually designed guest suites, a fine dining restaurant as well as beautiful private dining areas.
The property is designed empathetically with its history in mind, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls, creating a homely and old-world feel.
They are looking for a Bar Manager to lead the bar team; someone who is driven, a good leader and is passionate about excellent service and modern drinks offerings.
You will be someone who understands cocktails as well as wine menus and have a passion for this area of the industry.
As Bar Manager you will:
- Manage the bar within this beautiful establishment where you will be offering a first-class service
- Have previous bar management experience
- Possess a strong knowledge of cocktails
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to your team and ensuring each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
This is a fantastic role which can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
Staff accommodation is available.