A Bar Manager is required for this charming gastro inn located in a beautiful area of Derbyshire.
The pub has created a vibrant setting where old meets new, and it is set within a lovely town that has lots going on.
They have original fittings such as fireplace and wooden beams, but modern décor and furnishings making this a beautifully unique venue.
They offer an a la carte menu brimming with classic British pub dishes using locally sourced produce.
The pub is extremely popular for its Sunday Lunch and can serve up to 300 guests.
As Bar Manager, you will:
- Manage the bar within this beautiful establishment
- You will have previous bar management experience within a high-level establishment
- Have a strong knowledge of cocktails
- Look after customers and guests within the bar
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to your team and ensuring each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
If you are looking for a new Bar Manager role, that can offer excellent benefits in return for your hard work, then apply now.