A Bar Manager is required in Cumbria for this beautiful country house hotel.
This stunning hotel is situated within beautiful surroundings in the picturesque county of Cumbria.
It is grandly set within its own manicured lawns and gardens and offers individually designed guest suites and a fine dining restaurant.
They also have elegant conference and banqueting rooms along with a luxury spa and traditional British afternoon tea lounges.
This impressive country house hotel has won an abundance of awards for its commitment towards achieving the highest levels of standards and service and they are currently looking for a Bar Manager to join their friendly and talented team and lead them to further accolades.
As Bar Manager you will:
- Manage the bar within this beautiful establishment where you will be dealing with high profile clientele and offering a first-class service
- You will have previous bar management experience within a high-level establishment
- Have a strong knowledge of cocktails
- Have held a bar management role within a high-level hotel or have a background in high-end bars
- Look after customers and guests within the lounge bar
- Be responsible for training, motivating and offering support to your team and ensuring each customer is offered the highest level of customer service
- Be innovative, approachable and have the ability to quickly build a strong rapport with guests and customers
- Be organised, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements
This is a fantastic role which can offer a dedicated team member the opportunity for further career development.
Staff accommodation is available.