A Banqueting and Events Manager is required for this stunning hotel located in a beautiful area of the West Midlands
The hotel offers 50 individually designed bedrooms, along with its award-winning restaurant.
The hotel also has over 5 multipurpose events rooms which are ideal for weddings, meetings and private events.
They are looking for a Banqueting and Events Manager with strong experience to join the team and lead from the front as they continue to push for exceptional standards.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 Days Holiday
- Free meals when on Duty
- Free on-site parking
As Banqueting and Events Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for organising all manner of meetings, conferences and events at the hotel
- Be required to ensure that all guest expectations have been met during their meeting or event and providing amazing hospitality to their guests
- Be expected to communicate with all departments and manage the events team ensuring all standards are met with excellent attention to detail
- Be confident, passionate and possess strong communication skills
- Be well organised, passionate and be an excellent communicator
- Have experience of managing events within a similar style and size of property with a good knowledge of food and wine
They are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile.
If you are looking for a Banqueting and Events Manager role, that can offer excellent benefits in return for your hard work, then apply now.
- Contact: Danny Manners
- Reference: 07232