An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required in Surrey for this charming and award-winning 2AA Rosette gastro inn.
Set in a picturesque town, this establishment is a stunning marriage of old and new, with a beautifully modern interior that accentuates the old features of this stunning and classic property.
The food on offer mirrors this vibe perfectly, with traditional British food given a beautiful modern twist.
All their produce sourced locally from renowned suppliers.
The establishment is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to lead their friendly front of house team.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and run the restaurant in their absence
- Have a friendly, yet professional persona
- Have experience of working within an establishment that focuses on fresh food
- Be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team
- Have a passion for food, have lots of flair and be able to deal with day to day issues, regarding front of house and back of house operations
- Have a passion to help drive the business forward from the forefront
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join a friendly and professional team at an establishment in a stunning part of the country.
Should you be looking for a new challenge apply now.
Staff accommodation is available.