A Restaurant Manager is required in Cumbria for this exciting restaurant set in a gorgeous location in the Lake District.
Surrounded by beautiful scenery, this restaurant has recently undergone complete redevelopment, and is a beautiful coming together of old and new.
The renowned Head Chef has a fantastic background and using exceptional local produce, has put together unique, modern British menus.
They are now looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager to join the front of house team.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about delivering hospitality with a smile.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager you will:
- Have a solid restaurant background working within similar establishments
- Have great knowledge of food and drink and be a real people person, able to build up good relationships with regular clientele
- Possess excellent attention to detail and have a passion for the industry
- Be a hands-on individual, committed to providing an excellent level of customer service
- Be responsible for ensuring a smooth-running operation and leading your team by example at all times
This role would suit a passionate and talented Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager from a similar property looking for their next challenge.
Staff accommodation can be provided if required.